Decorate a style to have a lot of kinds, the be fond of of everybody is different, the establishment of a variety of decorate a style to make designer easier to grasp the standpoint of design, but also let customers are more likely to express their demand for the decoration effect.
1. Contemporary and contracted style, walking on the fashion front Modern style decoration features: by curves and asymmetric lines, such as pedicel, bud, vines, insect wings and nature all sorts of beautiful, undulating form design, etc., and embodied to walls, railings, window lattice, and furniture and other decorations. The line has some gentle and graceful, some of the vigorous and rich sense of rhythm, the whole stereo form is integrated with the methodical, rhythmic curve. A lot of use of iron component, glass, ceramic tile and other new craft, and iron art products, ceramic products and other comprehensive use in the indoor. Pay attention to indoor and outdoor communication and try to bring new ideas to interior decoration.
2. Keeping quiet rural style intoxicated in the afternoon hankage wind cane European pastoral style: focus on performance of nature, but different field has different nature, and also spawned a variety of furniture style, Chinese style, European style, and even the rural amorous feelings of South Asia, each have each characteristic, each have each beautiful. It is mainly British and French.
3. The new chinese-style style is decorated with nostalgic thoughts Chinese style is relatively free, decorations can be green plant, cloth art, decorative painting, and different styles of lamps and lanterns. These decorations can have a variety of styles, but the main decorations in space are traditional decorations such as Chinese painting, palace lanterns and purple sand pottery. These decorations are small, but in space can play the role of the finishing point.
4. The European style is elegant and elegant, and the European style mainly refers to western classical style. This kind of style emphasizes with luxuriant adornment, strong colour, delicate modelling achieves elegant adornment effect.
5.The Mediterranean style enjoys the refreshing Mediterranean style with unique aesthetic characteristics. Generally choose the subdued color natural, pay attention to the space collocation on combination design, make full use of every inch of space, integrating decoration and application, in combination with avoid trivial, look easy, natural, send out the ancient noble rural breath and culture grade.
6. Southeast Asian style deduces the charming nature of the amorous feelings of the southeast Asian style of decoration, the materials used in the interior are taken directly from nature. Rich plant resources due to the hot, humid climate; Wood, cane, bamboo become interior decoration first choice. Southeast Asian furniture is mostly available locally.
7. American country style is calm plain romance American country style, is the western country's way of life evolution to today's a form of it with a little casual, in classical slam the door too much cumbersome and costly, the beautiful modelling of both classical and neoclassical function, is concise and lively, warm and comfortable. The American rural style attaches great importance to the natural comfort of life and fully shows the earthy flavor of the countryside.
8. Japanese style decorating enjoy wine and leisureliness Japanese style space modelling is very concise, furniture furnishings on tea table, wall use wooden components for wooden sliding door, window pane geometric shapes and fine squares photograph echo, plain and elegant soft space atmosphere. The adornment that does not add more often, value actual function more.
9. The fashionable mixture of the wind and the wind is popular in the interior decoration of the workers, which is both modern and practical, and the traditional characteristics, in the decoration and furnishing of the ancient and modern Chinese and western.
10. Classical style (luxurious and rich) in the era that decorates just arisen, decorate most pursue is more luxurious and rich style. Especially in the 1980s and early 1990s, interior decoration is often a special form of showing off your identity. The owners will ask the various symbol decorate luxurious design embedded, such as coloured drawing or pattern glass condole top, fireplace, decorative panels, decorative wooden horn line, etc., and basically exist in similar to the baroque style combined with the domestic materials as the main decorative way.