Basal membrane peeling
1) before brushing the base film, check whether the wall is standard, no powder, no floating layer.
2) is there any slight crack in the wall?
3) whether the construction temperature is above 5 degrees.
4) brush base film is too thick for the first time, brush the second way before drying, because the drying time of the inner and outer layers is different, and it may cause the peeling.
5) whether the base film is too thick and can be watered down.
Brush the base film with sand paper.
2. Glue overflow
As far as possible in the process of construction through paper to avoid the glue overflow wallpaper surface, plastic surface wallpaper is relatively easy cleaning, can not apply tape, all except of glue wallpaper wallpaper construction recommend the use of tape.
Wipe off with a wet sponge.
Suitable for surface scrubbing wallpaper.
Remove with a dry towel.
Suitable for surfaces that do not touch water.
Sponge off with a wet sponge.
Apply to the surface for granular wallpaper.
There is a mark on the seam.
In the wallpaper, the glue did not come out completely, piled up at the seams, and the glue and wallpaper began to react.
Solution: 60-80 degrees of boiling water a small bottle, plus a bottle of white vinegar, after the water cooled, rinse at the seams.
(suggest local experiment), the wallpaper finally is in 1-2 months effect will be better, can remove 80% trace.
The wallpaper shrinks and warps.
The wallpaper shrinks, mainly because the workers are stitching together during construction, which leads to the problem later, which is related to the construction technology of the workers.
As the wallpaper is made of wood pulp, it has the characteristics of wet expansion and shrinkage of wood. The performance is not particularly stable. After finishing the glue solution, there will be some swelling and shrinkage during drying.
Although the expansibility is uncontrollable, the workers can control the contraction during construction.
The repair process is relatively simple, with the wet towel that is wet with water to make the joint place bubble 10 minutes, use the knife edge of wallpaper knife to pick up wallpaper, can pick up commonly.
If the attachment on the surface of the wallpaper is metal surface, it is easy to make the surface of the wallpaper lose luster and black, destroy the wallpaper surface beautiful, do not recommend operation.
6 wallpaper mould
1) the wall paper is moldy, usually there are spots on the surface of the wallpaper, (1) the wall should be checked for water seepage.
(2) whether the glue is completely dry.
(3) in the wallpaper, whether there is water and air in the long - term wallpaper, and glue to react and cause moldy.
(4) high humidity.
(5) wallpaper wet stickers
2) treatment method :(a) the mildew point is smaller, it is recommended to rub the water or detergent and dry it with the blower.
(b) bleaching water, easy to stimulate the skin and may cause the wallpaper to fade, not recommended.
(c) if the mildew point is larger, the wall paper should be replaced. If the wall seepage is caused, the problem should be solved thoroughly before Posting.