1, to maintain indoor air circulation; keep home clean and dry, to avoid the use of daily necessities containing volatile organic pollutants, the best not to smoke at home, the kitchen cooking food should use a range hood. Homes should be kept pets and covered with large carpets in order to avoid allergies. The release period of formaldehyde in the board is three to fifteen years. It can not be solved by raising green plants or opening windows to wind. Therefore, the removal of formaldehyde from various types of man-made boards is the key to solving the decoration pollution, and it is also a truly effective method.
2. At present, there are some equipments and technologies for purifying formaldehyde in the indoor air on the market, which can be selected according to their own indoor air pollution.
Second, indoor method of removing formaldehyde
1, physical adsorption technology in addition to formaldehyde
Mainly various air purifiers, some manufacturers in China have produced purifier products, but most manufacturers still produce mechanical filters, ozone and air negative ion generators. These products mainly absorb suspended matter in the air, and also have certain adsorption effects on indoor formaldehyde and other pollutants.
(1) Air purifier: It has certain adsorption effect on indoor formaldehyde and other pollutants.
(2) Maya blue materials: With numerous micro-pores and weak electricity, it can adsorb and lock in a large number of harmful molecules such as formaldehyde and toluene, and is decomposed into harmless gases. It is an excellent material for removing formaldehyde.
(3) Harmful gas adsorbers, furniture adsorption treasures: It can catalytically decompose indoor formaldehyde and other harmful gases.
(4) Deodorant and Formaldehyde Catalyzer: Used in renovation projects, it can effectively reduce free formaldehyde in wood-based panels. The commonly used method is to spray formaldehyde scavenger or formaldehyde trapping agent in indoor air, or use some preparations that can immediately remove odor. With these methods, only the free formaldehyde can be eliminated, and it is not effective for the formaldehyde released from the basic artificial board. There is also a method of removing formaldehyde which is based on the principle of closure. It is used directly on the surface of furniture. After using this formaldehyde scavenger, it will leave a transparent or bright white film on the surface of the furniture. Although the closure method has an immediate effect, However, long-term closure will also have loopholes and it will not remove formaldehyde fundamentally.
(5) Formaldehyde blocking agent: Painted on interior wall panels and wood-based panels of furniture that have not been painted, reducing formaldehyde emission.